WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From International OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
Directors, Chiefs, Heads of, Managers And Specialists In The Following Areas:
- Lightweight Design
- Materials and Manufacturing Processes
- Mass, Energy and Aerodynamics
- Complete Vehicle Engineering
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Group Engineering
- Engineering - Body Engineering
- Vehicle Architecture Engineering
- Body Structures
- Lightweight Construction and Vehicle Weight
- Technical Development
- Technology Development - Composites
- Polymers and Fluids
- Materials Concepts
- Co2 Technology Innovations
- Material Development
- Lifecycle Assessment
ABOUT OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS
LBCG and sister company American Business Conferences are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our Customer Services Team throughout the event, by calling or through the Direct Messaging functionality.
And just like in a real conference, you can communicate with everyone in the session by posting on Chat or with individuals by Direct Messaging or Video Chat. You can see who is logged in by visiting the Attendees page or 'in the room' at any time. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Gain access to all of our virtual events over the next 12 months with the 'Multi-Event Pass', available now for less than the price of attending two events including:
Carbon Neutral Vehicles & LCA Congress (January 19-20, 2022)
Electronics Software Integration Automotive Congress (February 2-3 2022)
Sustainable Lightweight Materials For Carbon Neutral & Battery Electric Vehicles (February 23-24, 2022)
The multi-event pass is available to purchase here.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Sustainable Material Selection & Integrating Sustainability And Recyclability Into Design
- Sustainable Lightweight Material Selection & Green Design
- Eco-Material Selection
- Design For Recycling Concepts
- Multi-Material vehicle Structures Disassembly
- Reuse Of The Recycle Materials
- New Sustainable Material Innovation
Materials Selection, Design And Joining Techniques Innovation For Electrification
- Sustainable Material Selection For B.E.V. Functional Integration
- Lightweight Material Selection For Battery Housing, Cooling And Body In White Integration
- Evaluating Cross Industry Innovation For Alternative Lightweight Materials
- Cost Effective Joining & Bonding For Advanced Sustainable Materials